Mega International Commercial Bank Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Bank”) sets the Shareholders’ Meeting, Board of Directors and Board of Supervisors. The Bank sets up an Auditing Department, which is subordinated to the Board of Directors, to manage the auditing business for the Bank. The Bank also sets a Chief Auditor, whose position is equal to a Senior Executive Vice President, in charge of all auditing matters.
The Head Office includes Planning Department, Compliance and the following groups:
1.Corporate Banking Business Group; 2.International Business Group; 3.Financial Marktets Business Group; 4.Consumer Banking Business Group; 5.Operation Management Administration Group; 6.Risk Management Administration Group; 7.Information Technology Administration Group; and 8.General Administration Group.
- The Compliance includes Compliance Department and Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crime Compliance Department.
- The Corporate Banking Business Group includes Corporate Banking Business Department.
- The International Business Group includes Overseas Business Planning Department and Overseas Business Management Department.
- The Financial Markets Business Group includes Treasury Department and Direct Investment Department.
- The Consumer Banking Business Group includes Consumer Banking Business Department, Card Department, Trust Department, Wealth Management Department, and Insurance Agency Department.
- The Operation Management Administration Group includes Business Administration Department and Operation Department.
- The Risk Management Administration Group includes Risk Management Department, Credit Control Department, Credit Analysis Department, Overdue Loan & Control Department, Appraisal Center, and Regional Credit Management CenterDivision established under Credit Control Department, Credit Analysis Department, and Overdue Loan & Control Department.
- The Information Technology Administration Group includes Digital Banking Department, Data Processing & Information Department, and Information Security Department.
- The General Administration Group includes Controller’s Department, Human Resources Department, General Affairs and Occupational Safety & Health Department, Legal Affairs Office, and Public Relations Office.